January 15, 2005

i'm a pantser?

What kind of a writer am I? That's what the online quiz I took just now aimed to figure out. Interestingly enough, I learned that I was a "pantser".

What exactly is a "pantser"?

You're a pantser!


...someone who "writes by the seat of her pants." The type of writer who has a brilliant story idea, and runs with it. Very creative, with the source of her creativity in spontaneity. Outlines bring her down, and she could never write a story if she knew ahead of time how it was going to end. She is a free spirit who writes as whimsy
inspires her without worrying overly much what others will think.

Is this me? Naah.

Well kinda.

More like, I'm someone who if the muse allows, "writes by the seat of my pants." The type of writer who has a brilliant story idea, and runs with it. Very creative, with the source of my creativity in spontaneity. Outlines bring me down, and I could never write a story if I knew ahead of time how it was going to end. I is a free spirit who write as whimsy inspires me without worrying overly much what others will think .

No comments:

Post a Comment