January 15, 2005

let's see if this will work

Whoever this Sami person is, I think he and I are kindred. Lookie what he wrote on his blog

My Internet Addiction

I think I had some kind of internet addiction. Many times I found myself needing to visit some website but not knowing what. As the number of interesting websites decreased, I started noticing how much time I spent on the internet. Now I'm starting pull myself away more and hopefully this will give me more time to concentrate on writing.

Future plans:
-More writing
-Less surfing (on the internet)
-Even more writing
-Concentrate on this blog
-Learn more English (good grammar links appreciated)




Totally uncanny. For a while there I thought I was reading my own blog post!


Moving on, there's another interesting bit I noticed in his blogsite that caught my interest. There, in plain view of anyone who happens to stumble over the site, is the status of the novel he's working on right now.


And I thought, why not do the same? Maybe, just maybe, it's the trick I've been waiting for to help me speed things up a bit.


Check out my sidebar, if you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment