March 13, 2008

dis en dat

pondering
Ever since good friend Ella did multiply selling, I've thought about doing the same. I wanna sell PHR books. But then I thought I might be encroaching on my publisher's territory. They have their own site as you know and well they may be thinking of putting up their own online store there. I dunno, I guess. And so I put the plan on hold. But then, I dropped by their message board one time and saw how readers from outside Manila have been complaining about not getting their pocketbook fix on time. It made me think about doing the multiply thing again…

Incidentally, I ordered this from Ella's site. Cute no?
They're summer bangles btw, in case your wondering



I also got this (for free! Thanks again Ella!) from there. I love it much.




more TV talk and one movie
- I'm not exactly a fan of AI but I do watch it from time to time. This season, I'm rooting for Ramiele (spell?) simply because she's Pinay. Siyempre proud to Filipino. Anyhoo, last night I saw the final twelve perform and I can't help but think that she's like Jasmine Trias. There's no variety in her music. And I agree with the judges, it was a pretty boring performance. I won't be surprised if she gets booted off the show. Edit to add: I like her better than Jasmine though because she was quick to claim that she's Pinay. Unlike J who was all Hawa-i from the get go.

- I'm still pissed at Sky. No BTV means no PBL. And that sucks, big time! I'm aching to see how the Tigers are doing pa naman. ARrrgh!

- One film I can't wait to watch is Pixar's Wall-E.


'nuff said


on a serious note
I recently learned that fellow writer Hannah's mom passed on.
And more recently, former officemate Ba-Joy's dad too.
I know how tough it is to lose a parent.
My condolences to the both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment