November 10, 2007

tweak day

How d'ya like the new look? I've been meaning to change the layout for my site for months now but kept side-stepping on the project since it's not really a priority. So what changed? Last week, I finally submitted the sixth installment for my latest series. Six is my halfway marker since I comitted to writing 12 all in all. Long story short, you could say this layout change is my way to treat myself for the feat.

Hah! Who am i kidding?

It's the same old story. I'm stumped again. So what else is new? I'm trying not dwell on that aspect much as I write this post since I feel all I do here is complain about my writer's block. But I guess it has to be said. You see, I've been working on the seventh story for three days now and I can't seem to get past chapter one. My body is more than willing but my brain doesn't want to cooperate. And so, to appease my hankering fingers, I gave it something mindless to do. After uploading the remaining pics I have stored in my drive--I'm talking about asstd 500+ pics here including my collection of cover ideas --I then began working on the gfx for this site and my multiply site as well. Personally I like my layout there better primarily because it's not too pa-tweetums. I had to go with pink here because I used the typewriter pic above as anchor.

Sidenote: Notice the bar thingy to the right? It doesn't go with the pink and green color scheme because I didn't bother with the html/css codes anymore. I just changed the gfx. Like I said, mindless. Working on the codes calls for some flexing of my cerebral muscle and I can't have that.

Sidenote again: If my HS English teacher Mrs. Pereyra could read this she'd probably have a fit... talk about a run-on sentence! And talk about flight of ideas!! I swear, I really do have the attention span of a six year old. I guess that's why I find it soooo difficult to focus.

So where were we? Heck, even I don't know anymore! LoL There you have it, that's my brand of "lost in thought" for you! Har-har-har.

Hey, I wanna give you a patikim of my new series in case you're interested. It's called "Dream Team" and the commonality is, all my heroes are basketball players. I'll up the unedited teasers in a bit or tommorow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment