November 11, 2007

meet my boys

Like I said in my previous post, here's a "patikim" of my new series
My apologies for the crappy images, these are just screencaps from my word file














Of course, the layouts you see here are just something I did and its not how the books are gonna turn out later. They'll be using the guys here as reference for their illustration though. Yipee!

I'm glad Ms. Tere let my request slide. You see they've stopped accepting pics for cover reference. For the time being at least because they have a slew of illustrations in stock that they have yet to use. But since my guys needed to be shirtless to go along with my proposed layout, she took my case as an exception

Just so you'd know, I changed CJ's pic. I'll be submitting something different from the one you see here. That's coz I realized Victor Basa's face is a tad recognizable if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment