August 09, 2007

look who's back!

if you're not new to this blog then it's probably no secret to you that i'm a big rose tan fan. i just looove the way she writes! i love her witty one liners and her almost slapstick humor. most of all, i love her all too real characters.

one RT series that has truly been dear to me is her senorita serires. i distinctly remember it was my friend lorie from work that lent me a couple or so senorita books way back. she told me to try and read them because i'll surely like them. true enough, i did read 'em and did like 'em and since then you could say i was hooked

if i'm not mistaken, it's been two years give or take since the last senorita graced the shelves. i really thought the run was over. same goes for the senorito's which i like as well.

so imagine my surprise and delight when i saw this on the shelves earlier today



the teaser goes

Bituing sinapawan ang ningning. Iyan ang sinapit ni Georgia nang muli ay maglakad siya bilang Reyna Elena sa Santa-Krusan. Siya ang star of the night, ang supernova ng taunang Flore de Mayo.

But this year, someone took the limelight away from her. Not another sagala. Hindi lindol, hindi tsunami, hindi landlslide. Ang asteroid na tumakip sa kanyang ningning ay walang iba kundi si Ben Primero, ang eskorte niya. Tinilian, pinalakpakan, at dinumog ito ng tanan.

Hindi niya mapapatawad ito...


PS. I like the part with her sinigang analogy (p.76) because I can really relate with it besides sinigang is my favorite dish, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment