August 20, 2007

the boys are back in town

oh goody! the gang's back!! I'm talking about Vinnie and the rest of his crew here (read: ENTOURAGE). I just love, love, love that show. Too bad I wasn't able to catch the season opener. In fact I missed not one, not two but the first FOUR episodes! Argh! And to think that I've been waiting for the new episodes to air since the last season ended. Double Argh!



I haven't been watching much TV this past few, that's why I wasn't aware HBO was running the latest season already. It's true! This self confessed couch potato isn't pulling your leg. Honest. If I hadn't been channel surfing yesterday while waiting for the UST vs. UE match up to air I just might have totally missed the run altogether. That's about the only thing I look forward to watching these days. The UAAP games, I mean. And only if the Tigers are playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment