February 26, 2007

ooh eye candy!

I need men! At least pictures of 'em. For a while now I've been scouring the net for pictures of chunky hunky hotties because... well, just because.

I've managed to save a number and I'm now at the stage of selecting who's going to make the cut or not, so to speak. By far, Brazaillian men for me are the best looking lot. I've been crushing on one in particular...



His name is Leandro Okabe--a student/model who's part Brazillian and part Japanese (obviously). Doesn't he look yummy? Too bad, I can't find any picture of him that would fit my theme.

Another thing, I noticed that Bruno seems to be a common name for models in that part of the world. Case in point, there's...

1. Bruno Schuind



2. Bruno Gagliasso



3. Bruno Herkenhoff



4. Bruno Rodrigues



5. Bruno Canaan

No comments:

Post a Comment