January 21, 2005

feng shui horoscope

  1. My soul is relaxed and I'm laid back.
  2. I have a lot of love and friendships in my life.
  3. I will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
  4. I will have a friend who completely confides in me and would do anything for me, but I may not realize it.
  5. Libet is my Best friend.
  6. "8", This is how many close friends I will have in my lifetime.
  7. I like adventure.
  8. I am spontaneous and
  9. I like to please people.

This according to the feng shui horoscope chain thingy my best friend libet sent me. Wanna know the real score?

  1. Not True. I'm a worry wart.
  2. True. I hope.
  3. I'd hate for this to be true!
  4. Doubtful. I value my friends too much not to realize their worth.
  5. So True.
  6. Could be. As of last count I have four super duper close friends
  7. True. I've tried trekking, spelunking, river rafting...
  8. Not true. I'm a control freak. I find it difficult to move without my handy-dandy checklist.
  9. Truer than true. NO isn't in my favorite word to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment