May 24, 2007

is it over yet?

The heat is finally easing up. TG! Is it just me or the heat is worse this year compared to last? Either way, it's a moot point since the rainy season's here already. Yipee! I'm crossing my fingers this isn't another false start like the one we had the other week. It rained on my birthday and the day after that and then nothing. In comes the heat again and mind you it came back with a vengeance! Last week was the worst, wasn't it? I'm just so glad we're done with summer... or are we really?

Speaking of birthdays, Marie called the other day to greet my belated happy birthday. We ended up chatting about this and that for about an hour. I learned that they have malunggay over there. I asked her how it's called in English but she forgot. She'll text me, she says but up till now I'm still waiting for her answer. You know how it is when you're trying to recall something and it's at the tip of your tongue but try as you might you cant remember? Well that's how it feels like for me with this malunggay thing.

Mostly we talked about her upcoming wedding...preparations that is. I told her I already have an idea of what I wanna wear. My only concern is that I've to go braless with this dress. Instead I'll be wearing those gel cup thingies that stick on your boobies. I'm fine with that. What worries me is gravity. My girls cant be called big but they're big enough to droop without adequate support. But the gown's really pretty and it's what I want to wear. Well let's see how it goes.

Still on weddings, I watched Sukob for the first time this afternoon. It wasn't as scary (read: good) as I expected. Maybe it's because I was watching it on the small screen. I don't know. I guess. To give credit, there were a couple scenes here and there that had me closing my eyes or looking away. Also, I've to admit that I wasn't giving the film my full attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment