April 25, 2007

in 1's

Two-in-one
Have you seen the new Alpo 2-in-1 TV ad? The one with the overzealous Boston Terrier accidentally spilling water all over his dish? I got intrigued by it and decided to by my Bubba some. I wasn't sure if my Bubba would like it so I set off thinking I'd buy the smallest package I could find. Turns out the smallest available was the one kilo variety. Nevertheless, I decided to take a risk. It's a good thing my Bubba took a liking to it because then I wouldnt know what to do with almost a kilo of kibbles!

Three-in-one
Also, for the coffee lovers out there, check out Nescafe's new offering. Viva Vanilla. The tag-line goes "Viva life, viva coffee! Viva Vanilla...rich creamy vanilla flavored coffee mix.

It's good, trust me. The taste reminds me of this sustagen concoction I used to drink when i was much much younger

No comments:

Post a Comment