February 28, 2005

lad lit

it's still months to go before my birthday yet my peyborit pamangkin andre gave me a present already...hindi kasi ako makalabas ng NBS because I loathed to leave behind a set of books that i favored...i didn't want to buy `em coz then i'd be short on cash yet i didn't want to let go of them either...finally andre offered to buy em and told me it was his birthday present for me :)


in other news. yesterday i saw my long lost kuya. he's based in the states and is back in the country for a visit. also to do some med missions in quezon. anyway, he kinda reprimanded me for not writing to him more...nahiya naman akong bigla sa balat ko. kaya lang wala naman kasi akong sasabihin sa kanya eh. we don't have that close of a relationship because even before i was born, nasa states na siya. but i made a promise to myself that i'll make an effort to write, after all, he's my kuya...generation gap and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment