December 12, 2004

christmas came early

I first heard of this indie band called Acoustic Reserve a few months back. They're great! It's not often that I get excited over a band nowadays but this one's different. That's how great they are--at least to me. And if you're partial to Toad the Wet then you'd like their music too. Long story short, I sent them an email saying how much I enjoy listening to their music and in the reply they sent they promised to send me a copy of their CD.

To be honest, I was hoping but I wasn't really expecting they'd make good on their promise. They mentioned in their email that they're in the midst of writing songs for their second album so I assumed they'd probably be too busy to bother.

So you can imagine my surprise and utter glee when the mail came and with it the CD. No exaggeration, I literally shrieked when I saw it. And I was shaking with excitement as I tore open the CD packet.

Right now, I'm still reeling...

This is what their album cover looks like. Its called Lost with Neb and its my first Christmas gift this season. It has 14 tracks all in all. Among my favorites are Sarah Walks In, Holding on and Tuesday Morning.

Abril, if you're reading this... I'll burn you a copy


No comments:

Post a Comment