October 11, 2004

oh my gulay!

Remember my dilemma before? kung tatanggapin ko ba offer na free CD ng acoustic reserve or not?? Well after several hours of pondering, I finally gave in. Take note, normally, I wouldn't kaya lang like na like ko talaga sound nila eh...

so anyways, this was my message

Subject: RE: you did a great great job!

Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 11:07:14 +0800

hello again acoustic reserve,


thanks so much for taking time out to reply to my earlier message. truth is, i wasn't really expecting you would and the fact that you did made me smile :) silly. thanks jim! and its sweet of you to offer sending me a copy of your CD but you're reply is more than of enough thank you for me so no need to go to all the trouble (of sending the CD, that is) ...unless you really want to, then my mailing add is: *sheepish grin*

and this was their reply

Hey there,

Chris from A.R here. Outside of Canada, I think you're the first international cd that we'll be sending! How exciting :)

I'm glad Jim got back to you.. I am not as good with email checking as often as I should, but though I fall behind I still get them done. I hope you enjoy your copy of the cd, we'll be sure to send that out this week. Jim and I are planning on finishing the writing of our second cd this week, so if you have any good ideas for songs send them on over to us.

Thanks for taking the time to email us and let us know what you think about our music. It's always encouraging that people can still find our stuff among all the other good stuff out there by other inde artists. Take care and thanks for the email. Tell your friends.

Chris

Acoustic Reserve


When life deals you lemons, cut them up and take a shot - Acoustic Reserve


Grabe, EXCITED na akong makita CD nila at madinig ang ibang songs nila!!!!! Sana signed copy...hehe humirit pa daw 'no?! Anong cover kaya ang ginamit nila?






yup, its always nice listening to indie music. mas puro kasi, although yung iba admittedly hindi kasing pulido technically, mas gusto ko pa din ang ganitong mga tugtog. alam ko kasing sila lang ito, purely the band, wala pang influence ng kung sino-sinong nakapaligid sa kanila. just
them, their music, and the message they want to convey...

No comments:

Post a Comment