September 30, 2004

great finds

ever since my pc got infected by adware, i've been wary of downloading freebies from the net. i don't know why but last night i found myself googling for mp3's. probably another one of my delaying tactics. i just can't make myself wrap up this manuscript i've been working on for close to three months now. imagine that!? there's just this one scene left, just ONE more but try as i might i just CANNOT write it.anyway, going back to the mp3's. i found a number of really great sounding songs. some from this michigan based band called acoustic reserve. they sound a lot like toad the wet sprocket who i absolutely adore! there's also this indie pop group from seattle called postal service. super fine music from them too. and of course, you know joss stone...i didn't sleep a wink at all last night. i was downloading like crazy. in fact, i managed to save a CD's worth of MP3s in my drive. good thing my pc's now armed with ad-aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment